Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Engagements: Steve Cook + Mercedes Reed

So, I'm in a blogging kind of mood today. I know I promised more weddings, but I wanted to post Steve and Mercedes engagements instead. This session took me back to Mayfield Park, a place I haven't shot at since my bridal session with Michaela Brown almost a year ago.

Steve said they chose the place, because he used visit Mayfield when he was younger. Peacocks were scarce, but we managed to stalk one until we got a good snap shot. This visit, I wanted to make use of the great rock wall that surrounds the place. The killer shot for me was the one where they are laying in the street. I think we were all nervous on that one, but Steve was on car-watch.

Who can guess what 60's band that shot pays homage too? Also, the shot with the thumb is a tribute to a Beatles couple? Anyone?

View the full session, password: 'Cook Engage'








No comments:

Post a Comment